Practice Management is an established growth oriented medical billing service in need of an experienced Medical Biller to join our Team. We have a track record of over 20 years in business and offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a pleasant work environment.
We are seeking an experienced biller to perform Revenue Cycle Management activities.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in medical billing
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Hands on accounts receivable follow-up experience with Medicaid, Medicare, WC and Commercial carriers
- Responsible for managing multiple AR accounts and maintaining productivity targets
- Knowledge of medical billing practices, HIPAA and basic medical coding
Accounts Receivable Specialist Job Description
- Resolve unpaid claims for assigned clients
- Identify improvements to increase first pass claim payment
- Identify client specific items for improvement
- Identify revenue cycle team processes causing claim denial
- Regular presentation of assigned client accounts receivable status to supervisor
Please forward resume for consideration.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
300 N Martingale Suite 150
Schaumburg, IL 60173