Slay Magazine is a lifestyle magazine that SLAYs all areas of life!
Since 2015, this international publication has continued to be a positive media platform in a world that can quite often seem so negative. Published bi-annually this both print and digital magazine has continued to be a distinguished media influencer for both youth and adults while providing inspiration and information on the latest news, fashion, beauty, relationship, entertainment, business, wellness, technology, and much more. Our mission is to encourage, empower, educate, and elevate our readership and audience while providing a media platform that is designed to SLAY for all ages and ethnicity.
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
• Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a bachelor’s degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional travel.